Friday, June 10, 2011

Not Always Dessert: Bread Pudding Ham And Swiss With Tarragon Mustard Sauce

When I think of bread pudding, I think of a beautiful and sweet, creamy mixture made from bread, eggs, sugar, spices and fruit. But last night, when I stepped out of the plane normal, and has created a wonderfully creamy bread pudding salted using the same basis of stale French bread cubes and eggs, but added the ham, celery, carrots I salt and spices served with tarragon and mustard sauce. It 'been a huge hit in our house. This is a down home flavor and the ham and cheese casserole, but talk a little bit of tarragon and mustard sauce. This will be our table again and again!

One of the nice things about this recipe is that it is very versatile in the ingredients it takes to create a wonderful dish. I call it revenue as "this or that" recipes, so you can use this or that or other things and must still be very useful when you have the title of this blog, refrigerator filled with food ... but not necessarily all the ingredients for a specific recipe exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment